Special instructions for B.A.B.E. clients
It’s time to jump boldly into the unknown. Dare to dream. Give yourself permission to “make it.” Come and step into the next phase of acting bliss!
Before we begin, here’s a little more about what happens once you’ve booked in a session with me:
- Before our session I will send you a B.A.B.E. e-sheet/workbook to fill out about your goals, likes, what you’re good at doing and your results from the last year to 18 months.
- We will then schedule in our session and secure a quiet location to meet that works for us both, or a time to talk on skype.
- We will meet up on that date and have an awesome and amazing mentoring meeting (of course we will!) where we unlock loads of awesome stuff about you, and how we can get your career moving to the next level.
- A week after our session you will receive a very comprehensive B.A.B.E. Report on your career, and some ideas for taking it to the next level.
- If and when you decide to, you can always meet up for another session – or a number of sessions – at a time that works for you. There’s no pressure for you to book any further sessions in. The great thing is that you’ll know when you need another session.
- You can simply email Angela and lock it in.
You might find an acting mentoring session (not teaching you how to act!) useful if:
- You want to know how to move past your fears and overcome the challenges that have held you back in your career up to this point.
- You would love to find ideas and resources to actually achieve your goals.
- Getting help with writing agent letters and casting director letters could be useful.
- You have no clue how to find auditions
- You would love to know more about networking and how to do it, and even where to do it.
- You fancy the idea of having someone help you create a career and lifestyle you love.
- You are looking for new and genuine ways to connect with casting directors, directors, producers, agents and more.
- You are at a stuck point in your career and you need help getting out!
Other things that come up when you’re a part of the B.A.B.E. Acting Network mentoring program:
Want to meet the Casting Director one-to-one – we arrange those!
Have an informal chat with an agent – we can do this for you!
Talk to a director, producer or industry professional – we can help you work out how to meet them.
These services are all available to B.A.B.E. clients. If you’d like to know more then get in contact and we can discuss a personal plan for you.
Learn how to take your experience and create more acting opportunities. Book in a session with an acting mentor to help propel your career into awesomeness.
In this industry you need the coach, you need the agent, you need the discipline, and you need to do the work. So here are some resources to help you succeed
Join up and receive weekly and monthly tips straight to your inbox that will help you get more out of your acting career. B.A.B.E. is all about you having a more successful acting career.